TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The product must be purchased from a Gevorest Sleep Center or from an authorised reseller.
- The product must be used only for residential purpose.
- The care and proper use instructions must be followed faithfully as indicated here
- The commercial invoice must be presented.
THE WARRANTY IS VALID FOR:
Any manufacturing problem or defective material or obvious permanent downward of the mattress’s surface beyond 2 cm.
Mattress bases & headboards
For mattresses bases and headboards, the warranty is valid for any construction problem or defective material.
The headboards’ warranty is only valid when the installation has been performed exclusively on a Gevorest basis.
The warranty covers:
- Product repair: In case of repair, the company reserves the right to use the nearest materials, fabrics or models and does not guarantee that the new product will exactly reflect the previous one. In exceptional cases and only under the absolute discretion of the company, the change of the product may be decided.
- Transportation to and from the customer’s home, provided that a problem with the product covered by the warranty is observed. Any transfer of personal items of the client within in the house is not covered.
WARRANTY PERIOD OF GEVOREST MATTRESSES, MATTRESS BASES, HEADBOARDS AND PILLOW TOPS
The Gevorest warranty is valid from the original purchase date of the product (as indicated on the commercial invoice) until the date of maturity (see tables below). In case of product repair, the initial warranty period is not extended and the initial purchase date remains valid.
GEVOREST MATTRESS WARRANTY
||Complete Mattress* Warranty
|Trend Mood Motion
* The warranty period of the fabric of the mattresses is valid for 1 year (see instructions for care and proper use here).
GEVOREST MATTRESS BASE WARRANTY
||Base warranty* (frame)
* For the mechanisms of the specialised bases the warranty is valid for 2 years.
* The warranty period of the base fabrics is valid for 1 year (see instructions for care and proper use here).
GEVOREST HEADBOARD WARRANTY
||Headboard warranty* (frame and filling material)
* The warranty period of the capital fabrics is valid for 1 year (see instructions for care and proper use here).
GEVOREST PILLOW TOP WARRANTY
All pillow tops have a 2 year warranty.
The warranty is not applicable in the following cases:
- If the product has not been purchased by a Gevorest Sleep Center or by an authorised reseller.
- If the problem is due to non-compliance with the care and proper use instructions as stated here or the product has been damaged by hits, scratches, improper storage, or other accidents.
- If the product is not used for residential purpose. Products used in hotels, hostels, or other professional accommodation are not covered by the warranty.
- If the product is transported outside Cyprus
- If, when not lying down, there is a noticeable permanent downward of the mattress surface up to 2 cm, especially at the pressure points (back, hips, shoulders). This is completely normal.
- If there is a natural deterioration of the fabrics or permanent damage to the fabric due to the use of inappropriate cleaning products or exposure of the products to the sun.
- If any liquid penetration, a form of moisture, dirt, mould or stain is detected on the products’
- If the customer wishes to change the mattress firmness or quality, such change is not covered by the warranty. The Gevorest Sleep Centers always diagnose and thoroughly test mattresses and pillows to avoid wrong choices.
- A small deviation of ±1cm on the size of the mattresses is within the allowable limit and is not a construction error. In case of any change or repair of the dimensions other than the small deviation ± 1cm being requested, the cost will be borne by the customer. For the correct measurement of the mattress, see useful information 1 here
- Your mattress should always be supported by a single flat surface. Any unsuitable surface (mattress base) may cause damage or alteration of the comfort and support of the mattress (see useful information 4 here). Also, it is not recommended to place the mattress on the ground or on a built-base due to the risk of mould growth inside the mattress. For this reason, we recommended to always use the mattress bases of Gevorest.
- The feeling of heat is subjective and is not associated with a mattress-related problem.
- For products sold as store samples, the warranty is valid only for construction problems and lasts 2 years.
- The natural deterioration of the firmness and the feeling of the mattress over time is normal. The comfort materials begin to lose a percentage of their original properties from the first day of use. The body must not compromise with reduced comfort and support, therefore a mattress change is recommended every 8-10 years.
- The warranty is not valid after removal of the label. The product cannot be identified without the label.In all the above cases where the product is not covered by the warranty, the cost of repairing the product as well as the transportation fees to and from the place where the product is located is borne by the customer.